Risk Management Services
Miers Insurance’s Risk Management Department was created to better service our valued customers by adding a layer of security in your companies desire to prevent loss. Our Risk Management Division is unique for a local, privately owned insurance agency. Our Director of Risk Management, Brian Crebs, brings over 20 years of loss control experience to you and can also provide a host of online tools and training aids to assist your loss control efforts. Below is a list of the kinds of resources our customers will have access to.
- Accident Reporting & Investigation Training
- Behavioral Risk Improvement Program Development
- Commercial Property Inspections
- Design or Enhance an effective Return-to-work Program
- Disaster Recovery Program Development
- E-Learning Training Modules for Managers and Staff
- Emergency Response & Incident Management Training
- Fleet/Driver Safety Training
- Management/ Supervisor Safety Culture Coaching
- Mock OSHA Compliance Inspections
- On-Site Safety Committee Training
- OSHA Compliance & Employee Training
- OSHA Recordkeeping Guidance
- Risk Management Program Assessment
- White Papers
- Workers’ Compensation program infrastructure development
- Written Health and Safety Program Development
Miers Insurance investment in the Risk Management Center affirms our commitment to helping our customers manage and control risk and associated costs. We are extremely excited about The Risk Management Dept. and adding one more differentiating element that sets Miers Insurance apart from our competitors.
To begin learning more about how we can help please contact Brian Crebs, Director of Risk Management.
For Risk Management Inquiries:
Brian J. Crebs
Director of Risk Management